IN THIS EPISODE: Sherry Thom (Registered Nurse and Mama Coach™) teaches us why sleep is the ultimate self-care hack for moms.
- What is The Mama Coach™?
- The benefits of hiring a sleep coach when your child is having trouble falling asleep.
- When to hire a sleep coach and what you can expect.
- How sleep affects your mental health and reflexes.
- The effect of sleep when dealing with the “bably blues” or post-partum depression.
- We explore how the conversation around sleep is changing and how to help shift the conversation with your own friends and family.
Sherry Thom is a Registered Nurse, Lactation Counselor and Sleep Coach with The Mama Coach™.
When her third child was born a little sooner than expected, Sherry sought help from the Mama Coach™ to deal with the stress that comes with a growing family. The help her family received made such a lasting impact, and changed her life so much, she knew she wanted to help others that may be in a similar predicament.
“Moms need to help other Moms and we need to build each other up, share our experiences, and learn from each other. Motherhood is the most rewarding job you will do in your life, but it is also the most challenging. I became a Mama Coach so I could help other moms navigate through their specific challenges of motherhood. I want to help others feel confident, strong and empowered in the care they are providing for their children; providing them with a safe place to explore options, ask questions and find answers that work for their families.” -Sherry Thom
CONNECT WITH SHERRY:
Online at http://www.themamacoach.ca
On Instagram: @sherrythemamacoach
On Facebook: @sherrythemamacoach