A sweet and simple recipe jammed packed with flavor and sure to please.
Looking for a quick and easy dish to spice up your next meal? These cinnamon sweet potato wedges are easy to make and packed full of wonderful flavors that will have you coming back for more.
Don’t be afraid of the cinnamon! It adds a sweet and smoky taste that compliments the natural flavor of the sweet potatoes. Because these bake for an hour, it is great to throw in the oven while you are working on other recipes. Once cooked, all you need to do is transfer to a plate and serve.
I also recommend pairing with our Simple Guacamole or Spinach and Avocado Dip.
Cinnamon Sweet Potato Wedges
- 3 large Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Wash and cut potatoes into wedges approximately 1" thick. Make sure not to make the pieces too thick and as close in size as possible- it's important that they all cook evenly!
- Place the cut wedges into a baking dish. Make sure the dish is large enough that the potatoes are not on top of each other (overlapping edges are fine).
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, toss all ingredients together ensuring that all the wedges are evenly coated with both oil and spices.
- Bake for one hour, turning every 20 minutes, until wedges are slightly browned on all sides.
- Transfer to platter and serve!